We are big book lovers in the ShinyGoLucky house. In fact, when we were little girls our mom read to us almost every night - when she got to the exciting parts, she would sometimes forget to read aloud! Consequently, we were both very motivated to learn to read for ourselves. This week we're showcasing a collection of Etsy finds inspired by literature.
(Top left to right, then bottom left to right)
1) Red Stripe Hat with Bow from sweetpeatoadtots
2) Conceal Your Age - Pride and Prejudice Mug - Classic from Brookish
3) Hollow Book Secret Safe (Great Cases of Sherlock Holmes) from SecretSafeBooks
4) Not All Treasure is Silver and Gold from CloVen
5) Paint the Roses Red Posts from FrostedTreats
6) The WIZARD MERLIN and the enchantress NIMUE - Vivian - Tales of Arthur and Camelot - as TIE TACK - PIN or adjustable ring from FunckyTieTac
What's your favorite book?